The Think Green Fair is only possible with the help of volunteers!
If you are interested in volunteering your time to help the day of the event, please submit a Think Green Fair Volunteer Sign-up Form or contact Caitlin Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-328-6396 for more information. We will need help in the following areas:
- Expo Set-Up – Assist with setting up the event on Friday, June 25th and the morning of June 26th.
- Exhibitor Check-In and Support – Assist fair exhibitors in getting set up Friday, June 25th and the morning of June 26th.
- Volunteer Check-In - Check in volunteers as they arrive for their shift.
- Information Desk – Provide fair attendees with event program, answers to questions and information for making the most of their experience.
- Front Door Greeters and Traffic – Greet fair attendees and provide guidance and direction to starting their fair experience.
- Attendee Counters – Count fair attendees as they enter.
- Exhibitor Assistance – Be available for troubleshooting related to exhibitor and presenter problems during the event.
- Kids’ Area – Assist with the children’s education and activity area.
- Recycling Station – Assist fair attendees in learning about recycling as they throw away their waste in the correct containers.
- Technical Assistance – Assist in setting up demonstrations and presentations both electronic and otherwise for our presenters.
- Evaluation – Assist in gathering feedback and input from fair attendees.
- General Assistance – Be available to help with whatever comes up during the fair.
- Tear-Down – Assist in tearing down and cleaning up after the fair.
Thank you for you interest in helping to green-up our community!