Friday, October 4, 2013
$30 Ticket advance, $35 at the door
Canadian Honker Events at the Ramada
1517 16th St SW
You are invited to be a part of this special night celebrating the vibrant neighborhoods in Rochester, sponsored by City Auto Glass.
A plethora of German food will be served (see menu below). Each attendee will have their choice of one free tap Oktoberfest Beer, German Wine or mixed drink. Cash bar will be available. In addition to the creative cuisine, attendees will be treated to toe-tapping music, including some polkas, from local band Six Mile Grove. Tracy McCray and Megan Kennedy will be our emcee guides for the evening of roll out the barrel fun.
All of the auction items will follow a tree or beer theme:
• 100 bottles of beer on the wall
• German style dinner for 20
• Tree art by local artists
Proceeds will support RNeighbors, the Rochester Neighborhood Resource Center, allowing our organization to continue supporting community building projects such as boulevard tree plantings, street mural paintings, new neighborhood associations, as well as collaborative efforts that allow neighbors to build positive relationships.
RNeighbors, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and has been working with Rochester neighborhoods since 2001.
- Meat & Cheese Display – Served with Assorted Artisan Crackers
- Fresh Vegetable Display
- Smoked Salmon Lox
- Assortment of Mixed Nuts, Pretzels and German Mustards
- German Pork Cutlet - Served on a Pretzel Roll. Accompanied with Sauerkraut, Duchess Potatoes, Caramelized Onions, Dijon Horseradish Sauce
- German Sausage and Brats – Accompanied with Potato Salad, Spicy Mustard and Sauerkraut
- German Chocolate Bars
- Apple Strudel
- Bunnie’s Coconut Cake