- All content posted to RNeighbors in any form, is the responsibility and property of the author. RNeighbors is committed to keeping the service in decent standing for all audiences, but is not responsible for the monitoring or filtering in using its service. Those users posting material not suitable for all audiences must agree that they are fully responsible for all the content they have posted anywhere on the service. Should the content be deemed illegal by such law having jurisdiction over the service, RNeighbors is committed to submitting all necessary information to the proper authorities.
- Should any content posted to RNeighbors be reported to RNeighbors as being offensive or inappropriate, RNeighbors has the full authority to remove from its service, any infringing content. RNeighbors is under no obligation to restrict or monitor the content posted to its service by Users or the contents of the blogs and forums listed in any way, nor is it responsible in any way for the contents of the blogs and forums listed by its service.
- RNeighbors claims no ownership or control over any content posted by Users to its service. The User retains all patent, trademark, and copyright to all content posted within available fields, and is responsible for protecting those rights, but is not entitled to the help of the RNeighbors staff in protecting such content.
- You understand that all information, test, data, music, software, sound, photographs, video, graphics, messages or other materials, whether posted as content or linked to within posted content are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. RNeighbors does not control content posted via the service and does not guarantee the validity of such content.
- You agree to NOT use this service to:
- Upload, post, link to or otherwise transmit any content that is in RNeighbors opinion to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive to another’s privacy (including, but not limited to any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the explicit consent of the owner of such information), hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any RNeighbors agent or volunteer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Use the service to transmit chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
- Forge or manipulate identifies in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.
- Upload, post, link to or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship, including, but not limited to, content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post link to, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit he functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service or disobey any requirements procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable internet governing laws or regulations, local, state, national or international law or regulations.
- Stalk or otherwise harass another person.
- Collect or store personal data about other Users for business purposes.
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. RNeighbors expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, but not limited to the information’s fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. RNeighbors makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements or expectations, that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or that any software errors will be corrected. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that RNeighbors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the service.
- The personal cost of acquiring goods and services resulting from information obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service.
- Any other matter relating to the service.
Advertisements and Promotions
RNeighbors reserves the right to run advertisements and promotions on the RNeighbors service, with or without prior notice and without recompense to you or any other User. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by RNeighbors on its service are subject to change.
You acknowledge and agree that RNeighbors is not responsible for the availability and does not endorse, nor is responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Blogger Account, Password and Security
You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. You may change your password at any time and you may also set up a new account and close an old account at your convenience.
Proprietary Rights to Content
User acknowledges that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to User by the service (RNeighbors) or RNeighbors Advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws; therefore, user is only permitted to use this content as expressly authorized by RNeighbors or Advertisers. User may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content without expressly being authorized to do so by RNeighbors or the Advertiser.
All notices to a party or general users shall be in writing and shall be made either via email, conventional mail, or posting on the RNeighbors website. Any such communication will constitute notice.
It is RNeighbors policy to respect the privacy of users. Therefore, RNeighbors will not disclose to any third party User’s name or contact information. RNeighbors will also not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of a Member’s information unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RNeighbors, protect and defend the rights or property of RNeighbors, act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of RNeighbors users and/or the public, fix or debug problems with the blogger software/service.
The nature of blogging is to reach a public audience. Please be aware that any information that you submit, whether through forms or email, including personally identifiable information, may be publicly displayed on the website hosted by RNeighbors or on websites not within our control. If you don’t want others to see such information, please don’t submit it.